New GB Two Day Seminars: WA and UK

Started by Cole Dano, March 18, 2013 · 84 Replies · 21,114 Views

Cole Dano

Gymnastic Bodies is pleased to announce adding two new seminars to our schedule this season.

 

These will both be in our new Two Day format, which are slightly more economical, especially if you take advantage of our Super Early Bird prices.

 

Tacoma, Washington USA

Trident Athletics

May 11-12, 2013

 

full details - https://zp130.infusionsoft.com/app/storeFront/showProductDetail?productId=28

 

London, UK

CrossFit London

June 22-23, 2013

 

full details - https://zp130.infusionsoft.com/app/storeFront/showProductDetail?productId=26

 

Both seminars will cover -

 

FSAS

FBAS

HS

RINGS

 

Sign up soon and study with a true expert in the art of Gymnastic Strength Training™!

Michael Ho

When is discount shown on the price? After we put credit card details et cetera in and checkout?

Alessandro Mainente

hi Cole I remember that in the past 3 days format there was a discount if you have just attended a seminar. Does this discount be applied to those seminars?

Cory Fair
Michael Ho said:

When is discount shown on the price? After we put credit card details et cetera in and checkout?

 

It should show automatically when you add it to the cart.

Michael Traynor

Amazing news that there is a UK seminar, absolutely gutted that the dates clash on one of the only weeks I wouldn't be able to attend, you guys will have an amazing time I have no doubt! :)

Cole Dano

Really sorry to hear that Michael. If it's any consolation, we are hoping to make this a regular occurrence.

ThomB

Any chance of a seminar in Victoria, Australia this year?

Cole Dano

We have a seminar in Canberra in the works, Shanghai too!

 

That said, PM me if you are interested in discussing arranging a Victoria seminar.

Michael Ho
Cory Fair said:

It should show automatically when you add it to the cart.

Works now, thanks :)

Dave_DD

Very excited about this! Im a CrossFit box owner in the UK and have been following GB website since about 2009 on and off. To be getting a seminar over here at another CrossFit box is fantastic and Im sure its going to be an amazing weekend. :) 

thecolin

I'm very tempted. I'm currently trying to work out the times, costs (flying from Italy to London) and getting over the fear of looking like an idiot.  :D

 

Who are the teachers for the London seminar?

Cole Dano

I can't help with the times or costs, but I can assure you if I got over the fear of looking like an idiot, anyone can. The atmosphere at GB seminars is very supportive, every one encourages everyone to do their best and that's all that's expected.

 

Coach Sommer will be heading up the seminar. 

thecolin
Cole Dano said:

I can't help with the times or costs, but I can assure you if I got over the fear of looking like an idiot, anyone can. The atmosphere at GB seminars is very supportive, every one encourages everyone to do their best and that's all that's expected.

 

Coach Sommer will be heading up the seminar. 

 

I was holding out in the hope you had some sort of time machine that would assure I could get there and back in time without missing too much work. But the times look pretty doable. And the flights to London look pretty darn cheap from here.

 

Though it would be nice to have some sort of assurance that there would be at least one person who's weaker and more incompetent than I am.  ;)

 

In all seriousness I'm quite tempted, hopefully I can work out a way to come.

George Launchbury

Just booked up at the nearby Travelodge, linked on the course details page, and was £80 GBP for Friday and Saturday night. IIRC it was more if you want to be able to cancel ...but the £1.50 cancellation insurance covers the reasons that would keep me from going (illness, injury etc).

PS: I'm mostly working on PE1, with a couple of PE2, for F1 and H1 ...so there will be at least one other 'weakling' there!! :)

Murray Truelove

I'd love to go to the London seminar! For everyone coming to London I hope you have a bloody good time, it's the best city in the world!

Michael Ho
George Launchbury said:

Just booked up at the nearby Travelodge, linked on the course details page, and was £80 GBP for Friday and Saturday night. IIRC it was more if you want to be able to cancel ...but the £1.50 cancellation insurance covers the reasons that would keep me from going (illness, injury etc).

PS: I'm mostly working on PE1, with a couple of PE2, for F1 and H1 ...so there will be at least one other 'weakling' there!! :)

 

The seminar is on Saturday and Sunday right??? :wacko:

George Launchbury

It is.

I don't want to be late arriving Saturday, and will head home Sunday night.

Alessandro Mainente
thecolin said:

I'm very tempted. I'm currently trying to work out the times, costs (flying from Italy to London) and getting over the fear of looking like an idiot.  :D

 

Who are the teachers for the London seminar?

 

i'll come from italy to London, i don't know how much does the flight cost but sometime you can catch low cost travel!

i can't wait for it!

thecolin

All signed up, see you guys in London!

piotro

I've decided to join London seminar as well.

 

Btw. if you have some London related questions (like traveling, directions, etc) feel free to send me a message and I'll try to help.

piotro
George Launchbury said:

PS: I'm mostly working on PE1, with a couple of PE2, for F1 and H1 ...so there will be at least one other 'weakling' there!! :)

Me too :).

erdibirdy

I've also signed up for the London seminar! However I have yet to purchase and put into practice the Foundation One and Handstand One course texts, so I too will be a big newbie :P
Looking forward to it! :D

Alessandro Mainente

bad news...today i did a strange landing after a normal front flip and i've heard a bad "crack" over my right knee where i had a surgery to repair the ACL. the knee does not have swelling only little pain on the side, probably i'll take an orthopedic visit on the next days..

thecolin

Ouch, I hope it's nothing serious. In bocca al lupo!

Alessandro Mainente

the doctor said that is nothing serious, he did some movements to see if the LCA maintains the joint safe and there was no problem..

he explains to me why this happens and he said that is typical of locked joint due to tendons/ligament surgery as LCA or brachialis....but damn, i was scared. a lot!