Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

how to get: building the gymnastic body + dvds

nospam

the subject says all. the shop does not seem to work (i am from europe). sorry for being shortspoken - i had recently a surgery on my right hand which makes writing a hard thing to do

Sorry to hear about the hand :( .. Here is some tips coach gave me and they worked for me:

1) Place your order in your shopping cart and then move to checkout prior to opening your online store account.

2) When paying be sure to chose the first PayPal option (PayPal) and not the second PayPal option (credit card or debit card).

David Picó García

It's something about the language. Try to change it or try this firefox portable (is english version) and you can run it without installing (just need to extract ) where you want hard drive or usb pen. I was able to see it with this browser but i couldn't with my 'normal' installed firefox or safari.

http://portableapps.com/apps/internet/firefox_portable

There was a thread from a moderator explaining the problem.

thank you serotonin it worked. but unfortunaly i did not follow exactly the guide razz gave me. now the money is send but the order is not placed. is olympicbodies@aol.com the right emailaddress to address an inquiry to? thanks alot in advance esp as i know that my request is a litte bit out of place here