Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

just want to know ur opinion

Cu Fang

Hey Cu fang,

From a pH point of view, not entirely necessary as the body is very thorough at maintaining ideal blood pH, which is close to around seven (7.35 - 7.45), and I think the pH level of water has a minimal effect really on influencing this. 

In terms of being conscious about the integrity of the water you drink, this is great and can be a worthwhile investment as these systems help to purify and eliminate certain heavy metals that may be present in your water supply. However, there are more cost effective options to achieve this than going down the avenue of installing full alkaline system. 

For recovery, all this system is doing is increasing the pH level of the water that you're drinking, not so much an influencer for added recovery. Think of all the nourishing foods you could get your hands on for a couple of grand, I would be doing back flips. If you're

chasing some advice on recovery specifically then have a look at the thread on this nutrition forum written by Josh, one of the most excellent write up's i've come across. Very understanding and all around brilliant advice. 

Just to sum things up, I think these purifying systems are of great value in respect to eliminating certain heavy metals/ toxins that have made there way into our water supply over the years. So I'm definitely all for restoring it back to it's 'pure state' somewhat, but just be careful not to get sucked into a lot of the marketing ploy's and the hype that can sometimes come with these pyramid scheme like approaches. 

Here is the link to Josh's write up;

https://www.gymnasticbodies.com/forum/topic/9580-perfect-workout-nutrition-2013/  

This is my first post actually here on the forum, I hope it's been of some help. 

Have a good one,

Ryan

• Upvote 1

Important Information

Please review our Privacy Policy at Privacy Policy before using the forums.