Hola everybody.
Over the past 2 days I put some effort in creating an integrated
Strength program using Coach Sommer's Steady State Cycle.
I have a couple of questions, and yes I did use the search function
and read all of the 13 posts that had the word Steady State Cycle in them,
about my program.
But first, here is what I came up with so far:
Static- planche and l-sit progressions
Core- V-up progressions
Pulling- Pull up variations
Pressing- Pushup Variations
Legs- Hamstring variations
I want to do these Monday, Wednesday, Friday (maybe Saturday not sure yet)
Here are my list of questions lol:
Will my 5 day a week swimming workout (1 hour 20 minutes) and 1 once a week Kung Fu (Saturday for 1 hr 30min) interfere with my strength building program?
With this said, is it possible to have 4 strength training days or will I have to stick to 3 and take out my core exercise?
Can I perform 2 static progressions each cycle (l sit and planche) or is that too much?
Can the hamstring variations be done without a partner? (no access to stall bars or mats)
How long should one rest between FSE sets? What about FBE sets? (I hear from 3-7 minutes when strength training)
Can the SSC support 1 core, pressing, pulling, leg, and 1-2 static exercises or is it meant for only 2 seperate exercises a cycle?
+everyone elses unanswered questions in other threads.
I'm a total noob so any help is appreciated.
Prayin for those WOD's (whatever that stands for lol)