Prerequisites, Inverted Hang Grip And Times, And Fsp Times

Started by David Birchall, January 25, 2013 · 0 Replies · 1,929 Views

David Birchall

Should the grip of the hang be supinated or pronated when I initiate the inverted hang from a dead hang?

 

Is the requirement for inverted hang 3*30s like LSits or is it 3*60s?

 

 

 

Hollow Hold

Supinated Grip Hang

PB Support

Arch Hold

Feet Raised Reverse Plank

Feet Raised Hollow Plank

 

Should all be 3*60.

 

Should XR Plank, XR Support & Inverted Hang be 3*60s or 3*30s?

 

 

 

Also, if I am correct I should start the FSPs like this for 3*30s requirement each?:

 

(FL) - Tuck L Hang > L Hang > Tuck Front Lever > Flat Tuck Front Lever

 

(BL) - German Hang > Tuck Back Lever > Flat Tuck Back Lever

 

(M) - Tuck L Sit > L Sit > Straddle > MSH > V Sit > Manna

 

(PL) - PL Leans > Advanced Frog Stand > Tuck Planche > Flat Tuck Planche

 

 

then doing sets of 6-15s  of each FSP once I am at the straddle stage?

 

Thank you,

 

David

 

(edited for typo)