If you have room, bring it anyway. I believe that we have some empty eyebolts on an I-beam above the main floor..
Yours in Fitness,
Coach Sommer
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Alessandro Mainente, January 23, 2013 · 28 Replies · 481 Views
If you have room, bring it anyway. I believe that we have some empty eyebolts on an I-beam above the main floor..
Yours in Fitness,
Coach Sommer
Coach Sommer said:If you have room, bring it anyway. I believe that we have some empty eyebolts on an I-beam above the main floor..
Yours in Fitness,
Coach Sommer
Plenty of Room
I will bring straps and hand balancing canes as well then just in case.
Christmas in May. I may be too busy playing to actually teach this weekend! ![]()
We had a little rope climbing competition at the WA Seminar a few weeks ago, just some fun at the end of the day. There are definitely a lot of different ways to climb a rope. I actually found that going faster was easier for me, because I started using a smaller ROM by default. I imagine you can play around with speed and ROM for a long time and progress nicely, getting slower (or simply more explosive) and with longer and longer pulls, and playing with eventually doing one arm eccentrics on the way down, and then varying the speed of those as well.
Lots of fun to be had!