Hi Yall......just wondering about a few things are not too clear to me in the book (which is freakin awesome BTW),
1) On the movements that can be done in tuck, flat, 1/2 and layout positions, should I be transitioning through the body positions first and then move on to the next exercise or should I graduate through all the exercises in one body position and then go back and begin again in the next hardest body position?
2) In the book it says to choose ONE exercise from each type of movement (ie;:pull, press etc..) per day and cycle them throughout the week using the 3x3 ,3x5 or the 5x5 method. My question is can I instead do the selected exercise form ALL the groups everyday using the 1x5 method ( as outlined in PTTP, where he states that it is better to do 1x5 everyday then 5x5 once a week)? That would mean doing each exercise 5x a week one set per day.
3) And finally my last question is about exercise order...should I be following the order in the book or mixing it up?
I hope that I was clear and thanks in advance to all who respond.