hi, I've read the book building the gymnastic bodies but i don't understand how to build my routine.
I want to work on black lever, front lever, planche and one arm chin up.
it's possibile to train all of those skills in a week or should i give up on someone?
reading other post on the forum I've noticed that some practice FSP in sets for a total amount of 60sec work with 45-90 rest and when finished all the sets practice 2 FBE in 3x3-4-5 with 3-5min rest..other instead superset FSP with the related FBE (i.e tuck planche hold with PPP) or giant set all the exercise like:
planche hold
PPP
front lever hold
pulling FBE.
i'm very confused can you guys give me a routine that incorporate those 4 skills? i know a lot of exercises thanks to the book but don't know how to combine them in a workout.
I really appreciate any help you can provide and sorry for the grammar but i'm not native english.
Searching Advice For A Beginner/intermediate Routine
Started by laure93, January 14, 2013 · 1 Replies · 1,904 Views
I'm not sure what your base level of strength is but what works best for me is to do the static work first (FL, BL, L-sit, etc...) and then follow it with the WOD. The programming in the WODs is excellent.