Howdy ho GB forum!
*whey-in: 86.6kg
Started by lerkevei, December 31, 2012 · 7 Replies · 3,015 Views
Howdy ho GB forum!
Out of curiosity, how tall are you?
I'm 192cm / 6'3
I would love to see your 100kg front squat.
I'll see what I can do, I have it on my phone, very bad quality however. I'll put a link up here if I upload it.
wopnam bumpnam style
Have you gone through being able to hold the FSPs for 60 seconds before moving forward? I just get the feeling that you have a weak foundation. Not trying to insult you or anything and I ain't no expert, but your levers aren't parellel to the ground yet, and you're trying to do straddle BL and one leg straight FL. Probably should keep with the Flat tuck for a bit and learn to keep your back flat and parallel to the ground. Sure they're not as flashy but when you can keep do these for 60 seconds your straddle levers will look sweet!
Your HS and L-sit looked solid though.
BTW, that pull up machine looks unstable as hell, I wouldn't be caught doing kipping muscle ups on that thing from fear that it would fall on me lol.
Have a good one dude!
I totally get what you're saying. I'm taking a "freestyle" training week at the moment before starting my new program, but moving forward now I think I'm going to stay at advanced tuck for FL and tuck or advanced tuck for BL.
It's strange, sometimes I feel very secure and powerful in advanced tuck BL, then there are days (probably the majority) where it's very hard, so hard that it's not suited for FSP, which should be relatively easy, right? When it comes FL my strength isn't that up and down between days.
I want to continue exploring muscle-ups and handstands (hspu eventually), I haven't been doing handstands much apart from FSP which is only 4 times per week, with that in mind I think I can improve my HS if I do some work on it daily.
thanks for the input
really appreciate it!