Please Critique My Big Picture ( Program)

Started by MrPuppeh, December 31, 2012 · 2 Replies · 1,872 Views

MrPuppeh

Hi everyone !

 

I will always be happy to recieve more information than less. ( I really like to get smarter and better at this so i am trying to talk to some experienced people and one day i hope that i will become one myself  :) )

 

Does the warmup count in the workout time ?

 

Ill give you my own designed workout here

 

im planning to train 4times a week ( only once a week i can access the rings )

 

im gona do an:

 

L-tuck 8 sets 8 secs 

Frog stand 6 sets 10 secs

BL tuck 8 sets 8 secs

FL tuck 8 sets 8 secs

Wall HS 6 sets 30 secs

 

I take a 50 - 60 second rest between sets

 

Then i have divided the days for FBE

 

1. Horizontal pull/push

2.Curl/dip

3. vertical pull/push

4. will probably be at the gym where are soft floors and rings ( a real gymnastics gym )

There i practice muscle-ups, Double leg circles on mushroom, and some acrobatics - Front flip and various kicks )

 

Vertical pull - Joshua Naterman pullup program 10 sets with 5 different grips 3 reps each set with a 30 sec rest between sets ( yeh im weak, lol)

 

Horizontal pull - Inverted rows 5x8 90 sec rest ( not sure on how to progress on these and if the rest time is alright)

 

Vertical push - Wall HeSPU 5x5 ( Not with a good form, i only recently read that i have to develop a good vertical  --> I   shape handstand ( with no hollow or arch) 120 sec rest

 

Horizontal push  - Elevated kettlebell pushups 5x5  with 120 sec rest

 

and on the curl/dip day i do Barbell curls 5x5 and will try to do russian dips 5x5

 

i also want to add some core exercises for Abs, lower back, obligues. 

And recently i wanted to add the Deadlift/Benchpress program

 

So is this program ok?

 

I will say what my goals are

 

I want to be able to do : Planche , Front Lever, Back Lever, V-sit, One arm pullup, Freestanding HSPU, Double leg circle ( want to do flares), perfect form one arm pushup, increased Bench press, Deadlift, Leg splits and some acrobatic tricks  :)

 

Also like any other kid i want a nice Hypertrophy  :D

 

I know it is a lot, But i am ready to work hard for it - That all above ( goals ) is my big picture what i want to achieve. 

 

So the big question could be - can you check my program and my goals and say your opinion about it

 

I would be very happy if you could give me some advices that i could follow and such  :)

Riku Calderón

I have pretty similar plan and goals :) But I dont know jack so :D

MrPuppeh

I'll give it a few spins i think and see how it goes