Registered here a while back and have been "reading around" on the forums for even longer. So I started to feel that a little "hello" might be in order so I don´t feel like the "unidentified internet phantom hiding in the corners where no one can see"..... ![]()
I have a fair list of physical activities under my belt by now, the majority being in the form of running and your "standard tossing of weights" in the gym, with some brief bouts of Muay Thai & Capoeira. Emphasis has been more towards endurance stuff than strength though...
Long story made shorter, at age 29 this is my first real encounter with the world of gymnastics so... Olympic podium here I come! ![]()
Jokes aside, I`m thrilled to have discovered a whole new world of training. Practicing handstands and the likes, is for me, a bit like never having to grow up. Playful but extremely potent training! Anyway, as I said I´ve been mostly reading and doing research up until now, just finished reading Coach Sommer's book for the second time and considering reading "Overcoming gravity" next for a bit more programming info. Better do some research before questions come hailing down..... ![]()