USPS Interpretation

Started by Graham Smith, December 11, 2008 · 2 Replies · 2,773 Views

Graham Smith

Hi all,

I ordered my Xtreme rings on the 3rd and am eagerly awaiting them, could someone in the US familiar with USPS please interpret the following track and confirm information for me?

Bullet Origin Post is Preparing Shipment

Bullet Attempted Delivery Abroad, December 09, 2008, 2:54 am, CANADA

Bullet Into Foreign Customs, December 06, 2008, 10:19 pm, CANADA

Bullet Arrived Abroad, December 06, 2008, 10:19 pm, CANADA

Bullet Out of Foreign Customs, December 06, 2008, 10:18 pm, CANADA

Bullet International Dispatch, December 06, 2008, 12:36 am, ISC CHICAGO IL (USPS)

As I see it, the rings were dispatched from the US, arrived in Canada and were processed by customs. I don't really know what "Attempted Delivery Abroad" means, nor "Origin Post is Preparing Shipment"

Why do these need to be sent through Canada? Is that where they originate from? I am located in Perth Australia, and my shipping address was correct!

Thanks for any help, I'm just eager to start training and slightly jealous that the rings are seeing more of the world than I am...

ebenezer

Hi,

I live in India and I received my rings through the USPS service too. My 2 cent knowledge about it is this, The rings have gone to Canada and from there it would be shipped out to say Australia or even another hop before it comes to Australia. Mine saw two continents before it reached my hands. And with all due respect they are awfully slow to update their systems and hence be patient it would come to you in fit shape. If it would be of any consolation, mine got shipped out on 24th and I got it on the 13 of the next month. That should give you a timeframe hopefully. I wish this helps.

Regards,

Ebenezer Samuel

Graham Smith

Thankyou for your reply Ebenezer, that time frame gives me considerable comfort.