hi my name is Alvaro and have been around this forum since august.
I'm 1,70 m hi and used to weight 91 kilos (on august) now I'm in 81!!(just following a none so strict paleo-zone) and on my way to 74 or so. I train at the same gym as seratonin. But he is eons away from me LOL (time is all that I need...). By the way I arrived here from the Crossfit web and then saw the serotonin video on muscleup and realized we were at the same gym.
I started from ...somewhere close to zero strenght. Not a single pushup pullup dip..... Some years ago I did some conventional gym and swimmed.
Well now Im able to perform all the pushups half the pullups without jumping an holdig 5 seconds up. Climbing once the rope (with feet help of course). Two days ago I just started with inverted hang, back lever and Skin the cat.
I'm amazed with this and I'll stick to it for a long long time.
Well here goes the question: if I train two consecutive days it hapens that at
The last part of the training I fill a kind of sore burn in the arms. It disapears after one hour or so.
There is no sorenes afterwards so I guess is over training?.
Thank you all