Exactly what the title says. I'm lost in what to do for a routine I've been part of my school team for a year(it's girl's season right now so limited gymnastics room use) but I'm very challenged in learning things so I've been trying to build up strength to compensate for that. I want something that will help me build immense strength in every aspect as I have exactly 2 months left until season start. I'm 5' 7" and I weigh 130 pounds give or take a few. My friends joke around and call me Mr.Swole but I feel bad because I'm nowhere near as skilled as them. I have flexibility and some of legs covered by using weights btw.
Strength:
70 consecutive push ups could possibly go more but haven't tried.
A couple hundred sit ups
15 pull ups from dead hang
20 chin ups from dead hang
3 free standing handstand push ups
10 wall handstand push ups
5 one arm push ups each arm
150 or more squats I haven't tried going past that lol
Skills:
30 s L sit can bring legs up past 90 degrees just a but I'm going for the v sit :3
20 s Tuck planche
Press into handstand from tuck planche but bent arms like crazy
Headstand
Press into headstand in all possible ways(pike, tuck, straddle)
15 s Handstand toes pointed and all the fun stuff ![]()
2 m wall handstand both ways
Cartwheel
Round-off
Basic stuff like rolls but no flipping at all since I'm extremely challenged at it lmao..
Scissors on pommel
Leg cuts on pommel
Equipment:
Paralettes(Built from PVC
)
Pommel horse(50$ craigslist :3)
Pull up bar in doorway(Perfect pull up)
Use chairs for dips sometimes
Just ask if you want to know if I can do something or not or if I have something I may have missed a few things.
Edit: I forgot haha I have access to the weight room after school Tuesday to Thursday!