Edit: Left the N out in my title, sorry!
I plan on doing a M,T,Th,F week schedule. The book first says that each day I do a different press, pull, core and leg exercise. Does this mean different from the week before trying to confuse muscles? Or do I do different exercise each training day? So over the course of 4 training days during my week I would have done 4 different presses, pulls, core, leg exercise? Meaning that every training day im working my whole body? Just different variations of the 4 main exercises above.
I just got out of highschool and have been lifting weights for the past four years because of football. Ive been taking the more bodybuidling approach toward lifting weights by not exercising the same muscle groups two days in a row.
I feel like I can come up with a pretty decent workout plan, I just dont know which days to work the different muscle groups.
Any advice would be greatly appreaciated, im ready to start this different style of strength building.