Hey Guys ![]()
I´m still looking for a good routine, that will help me reach my goals as fast as possible. ![]()
At the moment my routine looks similar to the Killroy70 routine and it works quit well.
Now I have done a lot of research on this forum and found out that a routine like this will mostly lead to strength gains.
But I am kinda small at the moment and want to gain some mass. My weight is 62 kg(136 lbs), I´m 187 cm(6,1 feet) tall and I´m 18 years old.
At the moment my eating habits are really crappy( sometimes i eat really less for a whole day or more and then after i just eat everything i can reach ..)
But now i want to change this! My goal is to gain mass (70 kg) + strength( planche and so on ).
I wanna train 4 days a week.
2 strength days and 2 size days .
For the strength training i want to follow the FSP and FBE outline in the BtGB.
Maybe like 4 - 5 exercises and 3-5 sets+ low reps.
For the size training i want to do the FSP and FBE again.
Again 3-5 sets but this time with a special TUT. (1 set = 30-45 sec ) still don´t know how many exercises
Should i train my whole body at one size day ? Or should split it up into something like push and pull ?
How much exercises i should do at one size day ?
Maybe you can also name some special exercises that will improve my workout.
I also want to change my eating habits.Already looked up a lot of threads and got some really nice Infos:)
But i still got one question. Maybe you guys can give me a tip on how many calories i should get a day .
And i thought about getting some rings. I got a pull up bar so would it be good for me or just a "waste" of money ? ^^
Thanks to everyone who reads this post
I´m open to any comment and will replay back if i can
Sincerely Philipp