Just came to say that you're doing awesome. You seem to be really dedicated. Kudos to you!
Looks like you're elevating your scapula a bit at the top. Not sure whether I'm seeing it wrong or if it's even an issue.
Started by Cappe, November 27, 2012 · 31 Replies · 5,969 Views
Just came to say that you're doing awesome. You seem to be really dedicated. Kudos to you!
Looks like you're elevating your scapula a bit at the top. Not sure whether I'm seeing it wrong or if it's even an issue.
Thanks a lot!
Perfecting and avoiding injuries is my motivation to do it!
Do you mean that I push my scapula up a bit at the top? I'm trying to fully protract each rep to make sure scapulas are as wide spread together as possible and by doing that I don't lose protraction on the way down and back up as I have a tend to do if I start a rep without fully protraction.
Or is it something I should try to fix? ![]()
No, I think I'm seeing your scapula elevate, which means that they move towards your ears. I'm not even sure it's a problem, it's just something I noticed.
Ah I see, well I have no idea if it's a problem neither ;D
Cool!
I'll drop the reps and focus on depression of the scaps! Might help my neck pain?
Ok, so now I'll just try to fix that travel line!