Hey,
I came here hoping to find guidance to improve my strength.
My ultimate goal is to be able to preform elements such as planche, human flag, lever etc. with all its' variations.
I do not seek to do it in an Olympic level in perfect and un-flawed form but I do wish to learn it and master it.
I've been trying out programs all over the internet and gained little to no progress in trying to get to where I want, and I'm hoping to find it here.
So, as I said, my goal is to learn and master gymnastic elements (not on an Olympic level though). Therefor I'm searching a workout routine/s to gain more strength so I'll be able to preform them (I'm aiming for FBE at first then FSP).
I'm 17 years old, about 1.75m and 64kg. I have a single pull up bar and a dip station as well as rings set (but with little space to the ceiling). Any thing else?
I would love if you guys could help me and aim me for the right path