Hey got my book the other day, really impressed with it. I love the detail and information, these progressions should keep me going for a very long time lol thanks a lot coach ![]()
My 2 training goals are planche and front lever and I just have some questions on program design -
I cant find any mention on how many exercises to include in a training session?
Do you cover each movement plane in each session or would you split it into vertical/horizontal?
I just still have no clue on how to arrange the exercises into a structured routine :roll: I understand what you say about pairing exercises and focusing on different movements each session but then say If i focused on Rows one session, how many exercises would be devoted to rows in comparison to other movements?
A basic example or two for us to build on or some kind of workout template would have been a bonus in the book. Eg, this is dave and his training goals are planche and a front lever. Dave trains mon,tue,thu,fri.........(other few details)......This is what dave's routine is....blah blah blah (then breif notes relating elements of daves training and why things were chosen to the relevant sections of program design in the book)
That would (for me) just make it a hell of a lot easier to break down and understand
Regards