Returning From Injury

Started by aquapura1, November 15, 2012 · 4 Replies · 1,838 Views

aquapura1

Hi I was 7/8 weeks into my 12 week cycle when i cut my hand very badly and haven't been able to train for around 4 weeks. Obviously this has set my back some weeks. how many weeks back should I go?

Also is the book on the site being sold a new edition? I have noticed the change of the website?

Thanks!

Jeremy

Hope you're doing better Aqua.

I know how hard it can be to be patient after and injury. I was off for 2 years.

Don't have any good advice. It's a tough one.

Joey Frad

the new edition is not out yet.

p.s. - thats 4 weeks you couldve done hollow holds as well as 150,000 other exercises.

aquapura1

Thanks Jeremy, good to hear you're back into it ;)

Joey mate just looked up hollow holds didn't know about them till i read your post. Might come in useful sometime.

Thanks

Daniel Burnham

hollow holds are a staple of gymnastics training. They should be one of the first things you master and should really be used in each warmup.