Hey Guys
I was doing static strength/WOD's for quite sometime until I fell out of consistancy, mainly because of my circumstances (lots of work and other things to do in life.)
Since then, I've just been training static as a full work-out four times a week.
I've absolutely had enough of that and I've realised that if my body is important to me then I will do whatever I have to do to progress/achieve what I want to achieve with it.
Having said that, I'm just curious about the benefits of the WOD's.
Is it alright just doing statics?
What benefits do WOD's have? Is that where the REAL progress happens?
I feel a bit silly writing this because I feel like I've answered my question already (my heads saying ofcourse
there are a lot of benefits you idiot)
I can't help but feel I'm missing something though, some sort of ingredient that's preventing me from really putting in the effort and going for it with EVERYTHING.
I think i'd just like to hear from experts about WHY so that I really get the massive impact it'll have on my health and fitness.
I was doing a lot of cross training before I started gymnastics and I saw a MASSIVE improvement when I switched, however I've gone out of consistancy and I'm now worse then what I was before any of it.
This is just not acceptable for me and I'm determined to get back on the horse and smash myself to get where I want to go!
Looking forward to hearing from the experts ![]()