Need Help Designing A Routine/schedule

Started by Dyltreger, November 13, 2012 · 0 Replies · 2,507 Views

Dyltreger

Hello all!

I just recently bought a pair of XR Rings and am looking to start gymnastics-style training. Yet, I don't know how to go about designing a routine that will bring me serious progress in gaining full-body strength, flexibility, balance, and developing certain strength skills.

Here are my goals:

Planche Pushups (I can hold advanced tuck for around 10 seconds when my wrists don't hurt)

One-Armed Handstand (I am pretty proficient with holding 2 armed handstands)

One-Armed Pullup (I can pull around 20 strict form pullups and around 90 add pounds for 2 reps)

Front Levers (I can hold front levers, but for only short spans of time)

Back Levers ( same as above)

Iron Cross

Muscle ups (I can do some, I just want to be more proficient on rings)

Mannas

One-armed elbow lever

Flairs

Higher flexibility all around

Strong legs (squatting and deadlifting more weight)

I would consider myself intermediate at this point and am willing to train 5 days a week for 1-2 hours a day. Please help me design a routine, for I am lost on how to do so to obtain these goals.

Sidenote: I have access to all equipment (weights, rings, etc.)

THANK YOU!

:)