Hello GBers,
I am relatively new to gymnastics conditioning (it's been roughly two years now, I believe) and I am looking to optimize my workout schedule. I hope to incorporate O-lifting into my leg workouts to increase my jump height and impact resistance. If it helps I am training for parkour; and I train that roughly two times a week. Thank you for your input.
Monday
- Dynamic Stretching
- 1 Mile Run (Currently around 10min - I have a poor cardiovascular system)
- F.S.P - 10x 5sec hold
L-Sit , Straddle L-Sit on Floor, Kick to Handstand Hold, Press Handstand Step Down (2 Sec Hold), Flat Tuck Planche
- Pressing - 15x
Ring Bulgarian Push Up, Ring Dip, Reverse Grip Ring Dip (Maltese Grip), Hindu Push Up, One Arm Push Up, Double Clap Push Up
- Pulling - 15x
Rings Bulgarian Row, Inverted Chin Up
- Lower Back - 15x
Reverse Crunch, Lower Back Leg Lift (Superman), Breaststroke (Opposite Arm & Leg)
- Legs - 50X at 30lbs
Squats, Calf Raise
- Static Stretching
Wednesday
- Cardio - 10 Minutes
- F.S.P - 10X, 10 Second Hold
Low Manna , Front Lever Flat Tuck, Back Lever Flat Tuck
- Core - 15X
L-Sit to Leg Lift, Windshield Wiper, Body Lever, Tuck-Pike-Straddle-Hollow Roll, German Hang Pull
- Lower Back - 15X
Reverse Crunch, Lower Back Leg Lift (Superman), Breaststroke (Opposite Arm & Leg)
- Pulling - 15X
Chip Up L-Sit, Pull Up L-Sit
- Legs - 15X
Iso Squat Plyo, Standing Plyo, The Shrimp, Harop Curl, Calf Raise
-----
All of the other days are dedicated to flexibility, cardio work, and some joint preparation. I have gotten stronger, but I often don't have enough rest time to train parkour. Should I stop doing an excise once I am able to complete it at full ROM? Am I doing too much? Thank you for your responses.