Just wondering what a typical day of conditioning would be like for an Olympic gymnast, or elite level.
I am curious as to the volume of stuff they do, because I am wanting to train Planche pushups and static holds as well as One Arm pullups in the morning then continue to train pullups, dips and HSPU's etc. in vast numbers throughout the day.
Will this affect my planche or OAC strength? Say for example I do 3x5 Wall planche pushups and 45 secs of my best static tuck hold. Then later throughout the day I perform around 8 sets of 10 HSPU's, 10 sets of 10 Pullups, 10 sets of 10 muscle ups. etc. Is it best to work hard but not fatigue the muscle?
Sorry if that's confusing. I heard a friend say gymnasts would work throughout the day on their strength, never exhausting in a single set, but going for power.
Here is my planche from a few years ago. Terrible form but I'm working hard now.
Hmm it appears I cannot even view my own picture?