I have a question about the OAP (One arm pushup) and about the OAC (One arm chinup).
First for the OAP, would training it like a static position be most effective? As well as doing assisted one arm pushups (such as grabbing an object and using 80% of one arm to press. I mean real OAP, not the feet spread.
What kind of skills does the strength gained from a full ROM OAP lend too? And is the OAP comparable to any weightlifiting exercise or strength?
For the OAC, I have been practicing for it recently. I can do 15 good pullups, which is said to be a pre-requisite. So I'm doing specialized training now for the OAC. I'm following a video, of a guy who says he could do a OAC after only 2 months of training. Heres his video,
anyway so I wanted to know if anyone else is training for this as well. And if this is the best method?
Also thought this thread could be used in general for OAP & OAC discussions.
Thanks
