Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

New Website Bugs

Coach Sommer

Most of these are things that weren't coded into the base mobile version by the forum software company. It's something they've acknowledged, and are working to improve upon; however, if it seems like it'll take too long, I'll consider writing a custom core for us.

Have there been any recent developments on these upgrades?

Have there been any recent developments on these upgrades?

Not yet, unfortunately development cycles take months at minimum. :(

Keilani Gutierrez

Im not getting notifications when people post in topics that i've suscribed or posts that i've created

Chris Haldeman

I apologize if these have already been brought to attention, but I have issues using the forum with IE.  Firefox i have no problem, but with IE the post box under the topic doesn't appear until i hit "more reply options"  Also editing posts doesn't function in IE.  not sure if it's a common issue or something on my  end.

• 2 weeks later...
Daniel Burnham

I didn't read through the entire thread so hopefully this hasnt been mentioned, but quoting on ipad currently doesn't work. I don't think it works correctly in safari on the computer either.

I didn't read through the entire thread so hopefully this hasnt been mentioned, but quoting on ipad currently doesn't work. I don't think it works correctly in safari on the computer either.

You may have to clear your cookies and cache for the website.  Under Safari it's Preferences -> Privacy -> Details (search for gymnasticbodies.com) and under iOS it's Settings -> Safari -> Advanced -> Website Data -> Search for the website.

Even after clearing nothing appears in the text box when I hit quite on iOS

Which generation iPad and which iOS version? Mobile site or full?

Daniel Burnham

Which generation iPad and which iOS version? Mobile site or full?

Full site. Ipad 4 with iOS 6.1

Full site. Ipad 4 with iOS 6.1

Do you mean iPad 3 (retina) or iPad mini? I'll try to reproduce it today.

Daniel Burnham

Do you mean iPad 3 (retina) or iPad mini? I'll try to reproduce it today.

The updated iPad retina with lightning port that came out recently, not the ipad mini.  I am getting the same result on my iphone 5. So I dont think it is hardware specific.

The updated iPad retina with lightning port that came out recently, not the ipad mini. I am getting the same result on my iphone 5. So I dont think it is hardware specific.

Testing mobile version quoting on ios. Seems to work fine on mobile site, I see the problem with the full one. I'll see if I can fix it today.

Joshua Slocum

Not a bug per se, but the main site still shows "Workout of the Day" at the top of the page. Given that public access to WOD's is being permanently shut down, perhaps the link should be removed? 

• 2 weeks later...

The videos not showing are also not a problem unique to this forum, it is occurring on multiple websites. So the fix not as simple as one would like it to be.