Here are couple of things I sort of have come up by myself and others I just want to emphasize.
For wrist and grip strength, one addition to Coach's series:
Start with the pads of your palm and thump touching ground in a pushup position (of your choice) and press/squeeze up onto your fingertips. To squeeze your fingertips closer you want to be on a low friction surface. I use a towel on the floor which easily slides with my fingers.
One really simple thing for the false grip you can do anywhere:
Start with fully extended wrist palms pointing down fingers forward or to sides. Now squeeze your hands into a fist without curling your fingers (pressing into your palm). Then continuously pressing as hard as you can, flex your wrists. You can still emphasize it by lifting your hands over your head. I find some friends who get massive cramping like me and others feel nothing but it's worth testing.
Press to headstand
Everybody knows about presses to handstand but can't do them due the lack of HS. I really didn't think highly about pressing to HeS until I tried it, since it's something I have always been able to do. However doing it slowly for reps is absolutely the best strength move you can work on until you have the strength for press to HS. (Which Coach mentioned as one of the best strength move of all if I remember accordingly)
With press to HeS you can also vary your hand placement to focus on different parts of shoulder and neck too!
Towel pullups
Sure everybody knows about these but when pullups start to feel easy, give these a try. The added requirement of massive grip strength will put you work so much more that it feels unbelievable. Sure with rope climbs you get even better deal but how many has that rope lying around? I really think that grip strength is something you can never have too much and I hate it to be a limiting factor. (For that reason I never cross grip deadlifting)
There, nothing special but something to try out :roll: