I'll try to get that into a program, can you check it out if it looks better now?
L-sit is really hard to find place for, is once a week 3 sets enough?
Mon:
Tuesday:
Superset, no rest between exercises but 1 min rest after, is that right?
A1. Hollow body hold - 3 x 60s
A2. Gymnastic plank - 3 x 60s (straight arms, feet elevated, no protracting just neutral right?)
B. Adv. tuck front lever - 3-4 x 8s (not sure how much I can do after hollow body holds)
C. Planche leans - 3 x 30 secs (still don't know what grip I should use...)
D1. Inverted row, feet elevated - 5 x 5 / 60s
D2. PPP - 5 x 5 / 60s where to do them? Rings, floor (where should fingers point) or pushup handles.
Wed:
Thu:
A. Arch body hold - 3 x 60s / 60s (decreasing 5s rest every week)
B. HS stomach against to wall - 4 x 15s / 60s I can't hold very long here, but my wrists are 4-6" close to wall
C. German hang on a bar - 3 x 30s / 30s
D. Single leg squats, weighted - 3 x 5 / 75 s
E. GHR (bent hips) - 3 x 5-8 / 60s
F. Single leg ankle jumps - 3 x 15 each leg / 45s
Fri:
Extra workout, variety:
A. L-sit - 3 x 19s / 60s
B. Dip variation (I need to work on russian dips) - 5 x 5 /60s
C. Pulling variation - 5 x 5 / 60 maybe wide grip pull-ups, inverted curl or such
Sat:
A. Arch body hold - 3 x 60s / 60s (decreasing 5s rest every week)
B. HS stomach against to wall - 4 x 15s / 60s I can't hold very long here, but my wrists are 4-6" close to wall
C. German hang on a bar - 3 x 30s / 30s
D. Deadlifts - 3 x 5 / 90 s
E. Single leg hip thrust weighted - 3 x 8-12 / 60s
F. Single leg calf raises - 3 x 12 each leg / 45s
Sun:
A1. Hollow body hold - 3 x 60s
A2. Gymnastic plank - 3 x 60s (straight arms, feet elevated, no protracting just neutral right?)
B. Adv. tuck front lever - 3-4 x 8s (not sure how much I can do after hollow body holds)
C. Planche leans - 3 x 30 secs (still don't know what grip I should use...)
D. L-sit chin-ups - 5 x 3-5 / 60s
E. Partial rep HeSPU (around half reps) - 5 x 3-5 / 60s
How does it look? Is it still too much? Also I'm training football 3 - 5 days a week + 2 days of P.E. lessons in school (easy shit).
I've got some questions in the program that are written after the exercises.