http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-jde_Gsgfw
Is my form good on all exercises (without handstand, I know I'm working towards straight body but my shoulders are very stiff at the moment).
Also what do you think about replacing tuck planche with planche leans? I haven't gained any strength there over 2 month and I think my biceps are the weak link so would it be a good choice?
How do you think I'd gain most out of next SSC and how to build it? On these exercise:
Adv. tuck front lever: I held maybe 15s
Flat tuck back lever: Max 26s
L-sit: Max 38s
Planche leans: will do 3 sets and aim for 30s
Handstand against wall (back against wall): 3 x 30s I did 3x25s before and I'm too lazy to max
Support hold in rings: Did 3 x 20s, will try 3x30 now too lazy to max.
You can compare to this too, it was about 2 and a half month ago:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2CQ6loI49Dk
Thanks in advance! ![]()