Hey Everybody. This is my first post here. I've tried finding a similar question before posting so as to avoid redundancies in the forum, but to no avail. So please forgive me if this question has already been posted on this site.
I'm brand new to training with rings, and gymnastics in general...doing so for the sole purpose of strength, muscular conditioning, and hopefully some aesthetic improvement as well. It seems as if ring training uses mostly upper body strength. I am wondering if anyone has experienced problems with the underdevelopment of lower body strength because of this. I try to work with bodyweight exercises exclusively and am somewhat concerned about creating an imbalance between my upper body development and my lower body development.
I guess if anyone would also like to mention where they throw legs into their routine, that would be helpful as well...(every workout, alternating with upperbody workouts, etc...)
Thanks for reading.