Help Me Design a Workout Please!!

Started by fapel, October 22, 2012 · 4 Replies · 7,503 Views

fapel

I want a workout routine so I can gain mass on my whole body and eventually do super explosive pushups like backclap pushups, kuki pushups, triple clap pushups, one arm explosive pushups, and more. I also want to be able to do muscle ups and build a lottttttt of endurance on pullups. Please help me design a routine. I do not have weight vests or weights. Only bodyweight.

Thank you in advanced!!

Currently I can do:

What i can do:

20+ Clapping Pushups

20+ Ultra Wide Pushups

30+ Diamond Pushups

20+ Decline Pushups

50+ Pushups

10+ Hip Pushups

10+ Crucifix Pushups

1+ One Arm Pushup

12+ Wide Pullups

12+ Chinups

7+ Narrow Pullups

1+ One Handed Chinup [NOT ONE ARMED]

Blairbob

Either do the GB WOD or base it off the Killroy70 program.

And you'll also have to eat to get bigger. Standard rule of thumb is 500+ kcals days. Do it and check body fat levels by mirror jiggle or calipers.

Coach Sommer
... Either do the GB WOD or base it off the Killroy70 program ...

Good advice.

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

fapel

how to get more explosive??

Quick Start Test Smith

Get stronger and then do dynamic work.

The WOD has it all, though. It's got it all.