Prerequisites everyday?

Started by Colibri, October 4, 2012 · 2 Replies · 2,286 Views

Colibri

I've been doing them 6 days a week for the last 2 weeks - is this okay or do you think I should reduce volume? Intensity is fine and I feel like they're improving. Just wondering what's recommended :D

Hold times are as follows:

Plank: 32s, 32s

Rev. Plank: 35s, 35s

Arch Hold: 16s, 16s, 16s, 16s

Hollow Hold: 10s, 10s, 10s, 10s, 10s, 10s

Chin Hang: 32s, 32s

PB Support: 32s, 32s

Thanks guys!

Nic Branson

If you're improving then you're improving. The volume is not crazy for the movements you're doing. Just listen to your body as the variation gets more difficult you might need to do some scaling. Example is dividing them up into two groups three days a week.

Colibri
Nic Branson said:
If you're improving then you're improving. The volume is not crazy for the movements you're doing. Just listen to your body as the variation gets more difficult you might need to do some scaling. Example is dividing them up into two groups three days a week.

Thanks Nic! Much appreciated. I know now that I am not doing anything wrong (yet :twisted: )

Cheers!