Clarification on FSP

Started by Canis, September 27, 2012 · 3 Replies · 2,258 Views

Canis

Hi,

I need some clarification on training FSP.

In example if I can hold 20s. of l-sit progression. I divide 20s by two and do 10s sets of current l-sit progression for overall 60s so it'll be 6 sets of 10s l-sit. When I can hold steady for 60s. then I move to harder progression, am I right?

Also how long should I rest between every rep?

Blairbob

Bingo.

Rest as needed but bare in mind, at some point you do need to do some work. I would say for L-sits no more than 45s, 20-30s is probably more than enough. Especially if you are only holding it for 6s@50% of max. 15 might do ya then.

Aaron Griffin

I think Slizz likes to stick people with 3-4 sets max, at 50%. So if 20s is your max, do 3-4 sets of 10s.

Canis

Thanks it turns out that I was resting waaaaay to long. I'm pretty glad it'll shorten my training sessions substantialy. :-)