Hello to all,
Like many, I have been lurking here, taking in advice and applying as best I can. I am currently working on the pre req FSPs and doing scaled down versions of the GB WODs. Although it does take a while to understand the movements and properly scale the WODs, I am getting noticeably stronger.
I haven’t lost or gained weight, nor any body re composition (that I can notice but you know how that goes), but am much stronger than I have been. I am now able to perform a SLS without specifically training for it. I can also do a MU on a bar. I use to train for it prior to beginning the GB WODs, but was unable to complete. After a month on the GB WODs, I am capable of a SLS and MU.
Only problem for me is my pushup count has gone down. Not to mention every joint in my body cracks and pops but no pain.
Anyways to end the rant, you guys might know what your talking about afterall. Thanks coach for taking the time to post the GB WODs and thanks to all who have participated in the forum.