Hey, I am pretty new here but have read some threads about workout design. And, I decided to do Killroy70 type of workout, but don't have rings yet.
My workout goes like this:
Wrist warm-up
Ido' Scapula Mobilization
Pre-requisites (planks, arch hold, etc..)
2 FBE's
Stretching 1x per week
In the horizontal push/pull day in FBE, since I don't have rings, I'm not sure what exercises I'll do I'm thinking for the push: Assisted One-Arm Pushup or Pushups with hand close to hips. For pull I'm thinking Tuck Lever Rows but can only do maybe 1-3 reps. Also for Dips and Inverted Curl Day, what can I substitute for Inverted Curls? What can you suggest for substitute for the exercises that require rings. Also for Day 4 of Killroy70 it says to do multi-plane push and pulls, but I only have doorway bars and can't practice muscle up or any of the multi-plane movements.
Please help me! Please give more suggestions to improve my routine! What can I substitute for those type of exercises? Also, maybe, can I include legs and core on those days?
Thanks alot for helping!