I have used this diet before successfully to drop fat and no strength loss. I weigh 210lbs now and I cant stand my body fat level. The diet is a protein sparing modified fast. His recommendations are to train twice a week, full body 2-3 sets per body part 6-8 reps a set.
Bench 2-3*6-8
Squat 2-3 *6-8
BB Rows 2-3 *6-8
Leg Curls 2-3 *6-8
Bicep curls 1-2 * 10-12
Tricep pull downs 1-2 * 10-12
Ab crunch 2-3 * 6-8
Was the workout I used as per his recommendation in his book. I want to know how I should train on the diet as it is only 1000-1400 cala per day and I only have experience with weights twice a week on the diet being successful with no strength loss.
Would I be ok doing statics every day still as it is mostly neurological strength gains?
He said in his book skill work would be fine so I can still do handstands daily I imagine at least?
As the GB rep range is 3-5 should I alter the number of sets and how should I modify the training program in general now I am only doing body weight strength training?
I was thinking 2x a week still doing:
FSP warmup
Pulling FBE 3x3-5
Pushing FBE 3x3-5
Leg FBE 3x3-5
Core FBE 3x3-5
Handstands, FL, BL, LS every day
I don't want any lectures about fast weight loss please I've done this diet properly and maintained it before. This year diet has not been on my agenda due to a multitude of personal stuff.