Well, the question is done.
I know gymnasts are suppossed to deal with high volumes of work in their training sessions, and talking about long trainig sessions.
Also it's suppossed that you can extend the time of a workout if you reduce its intensity.
But, exactly, how could someone determine if we're overtraining?
In my case, i'd like to know it, as i'm in the 4th week of my cycle, working out 3-4 times a week, and working for something like 2-3 hours a day, mixing different intensities during the workout, almost working in mid-low intenisty for the half of wod, and the other half for mid-high. I must say that i study and work, have not enough time to sleep (the most i get are between 7-7.5 hours/night), and having lots of work everyday. I have to say that this last week happened something very curious. I have bad mood, can't have good sleep, i can't perform good in both school and wods, and began to feel like i'm not getting enough recovery from one day to another....
Might this be considered as overtraining? Or just overreaching my capabilities to recover?
If so, whould you reccommend to cut work time, intensity, volume, or just to have a couple weeks of resting (obviously not complete rest, only active rest) ??
Thanks in advice