Hi just wondering do inverted curls work your biceps?
I'm doing these on Parallel bars and i'm not sure if it's working my back or bis?
Thanks
Started by aquapura1, September 14, 2012 · 6 Replies · 3,898 Views
Hi just wondering do inverted curls work your biceps?
I'm doing these on Parallel bars and i'm not sure if it's working my back or bis?
Thanks
Dude, just think for a bit. An inverted curl is almost pure elbow flexion. That's going to work the hell out of the elbow flexors, including biceps.
Maybe i need to work on my form then because after a 3x5 set i didn't feel any bi soreness at all
Are you sure that you are doing inverted curls instead of inverted chin-ups?
Yes but i couldn't balance on the rings so i did them on the PBs...
Sometimes you might not feel soreness, but the muscles still get worked and fatigued. I think soreness in the muscles are felt when you do higher/medium rep ranges like for mass building or when you try a new exercise.
ok Sweet just thought i'd check i'm use to doing bi curls and i'm always sore after those. I haven't done any bi work in 5 months so i expected to be sore that's why. All good thanks for the responses.