Hi everyone!
I'm busy reading Paul Chek's "How to eat, move, and be healthy". It seems good and sensible so far, although I intend to read up on "Biochemical Individuality" because these "metabolic typing diets" have always seemed to be a commercial stunt by the uber-commercial Dr. Mercola. Opinions about him and his books are welcome.
Are there any other books you guys recommend?
Josh, is there a recent/up to date book by Dr. Bernadot that you'd recommend? I just discovered his website btw. I'm using NutriTiming, but to be honest, I'm taking about 20+ hours of classes a week, working a part-time job, and trying to maintain a strict training routine of about 15-18 hours a week. I try to proritize NT, but it just adds an extra element of planning and work for me to do and it's getting harder to find the time. I'm thinking about just setting up a two day template (one day for strength days and one day for practice/conditioning days) and just using those rough templates to work off of. It won't be perfect.
I'm going to have enough spending money to pay for a decent blood analysis test in the next few weeks. My doc says I have adrenal fatigue and I suffer from metals poisoning (from dental work when I was young) which explains a lot, but I don't want to take any more medications. I don't think they've helped at all. Paul Chek seems to have a pretty thorough understanding of some rather non-traditional medicine methodologies though, so I'll try some of those instead.
Anyway, if you know any good books, let me know! I'm just getting started on a lot of this stuff.
Thanks.