I used the killroy template but changed some things, I got great results in strenght and even a little hypertrophy (the good kind).
So: -mobility, some of Pavel and intuflow as some of Ido's mixed
-1 x Ido's scapula routine + skin the cat
-5 min rope skipping
-the stretch part of the wrist routine
-pre reqs all in a row for 1 min each(handstand and side plank where added)
-FSP's. PL, FL, BL, L's(the order varies)
-FBE's according to that day plane of movement(I will explain at the end)
-alternating german hangs x 3x30-40s with the wrist routine and wall slides x 1
As for now 27 august I did two 8 week cycles based on this, this where my time improvements on the FSP'S:
-L's: 40-45-45s
-PL(tucked in transition to adv. tuck):36-36-45
-FL(flat tuck):35-40-40
-BL(from flat tuck to half):50-52-51(half)
I'm working on MTThF and the exercises are separated in planes of movement so I work on the main proggresion of a FSP for the plane of a given day, for example: - monday: vertical push/pull, as in the book I work BL this day in the usual fashion, I do as many 50% reps as to get to the minute. Here I also made some little changes, as i'm done with the pre reqs I rest 3 min and start with the main FSP for the day with 90s in between sets, then I do one set of the other 3 in 60-80% of my max with 90s of rest also, then 3m rest and on with the FBE'S for the day.
An example of my week would be: -M:vertical push/pull -narrow 90º pullup, tempo 3213, 3Sx3R, 3mRest
-Hpu(wall), 4321, 4 3 , 3m
-T:core -HLL , 3124, 4 3 , 3m
-RLL wall HS 3220, 3 3 , 3m
-Th:multi plane -front lever pulls multi 3122, 3 3 , 3m
-HeS erbs , 2 3 , 3m (this tempo is complicated)
-F:horizontal push pull -PPPu 3213,3 3 , 3m
-front lever pulls 3113,3 3 , 3m
Every 3 or 4 weeks I change the tempo, resting times and the tempo is what dictates the number of reps and the reps dictate the sets. Those are some odd tempo's but I design them to address my weak points inside the movement, I was weak in the descent of the Hpu so I slowed it down. I try to keep the time under tension less than 25 seconds.
I do legs on days off, but due to my patellar syndrome i'm doing corrective exercises every day, but NLC and calf raises go on days off, i'm not gonna go into the legs day because most of you are doing more than I can.
Writing this was harder than I thought :? so if anything is confusing or it doesn't make sense please tell me, I need critics, lots of it, tips, etc.