Hi,
During slow dips, the back of my head has been cramping up (it feels really strange) and a blood vessel in the back left of my skull begins hurting very intensely and beating very hard. The sensation lasts for a few minutes after I stop and slowly fades. This has happened two times, and I thought it was just because I was doing the dips really slowly and I was tensing my neck up too much.
But it happened again this morning during kata practice. I was crouched down and jumped up and the pain just skyrocketed out of nowhere. The pain was so intense that I had to crouch and message the back of my head in my hands for a few minutes before it mostly went away. It lingered for at least 30 minutes, though, and worsened whenever I did too much movement.
I'm very concerned because it prevented me from completing my training session and it seems to be getting worse. I am researching it a lot right now, but if any of you have any similar experience with this, please let me know asap!
Thanks