Hi everyone,
according to BtGB i calculate my max. hold for static positions in the beginning of a ssc.
I divide that max hold by two and divide 60s by that time. so i get my sets.
I've read here that, once you've reached the 60 seconds, you should move on to the next harder variation (except for some really hard exercises like straddle planche, where you want move on once you've reached 15s).
So lets say i've got a 60s max hold tucked planche and i want to start a new ssc.
Do i have to do:
1) 2x30s tucked planche
2) 1x60s tucked planche
3) start with flat back planches
?
I mean once i've reached a 60s max hold. Should i start for one more ssc with 1x60s or 2x30? Or should i instantly
stop with this particular hold and move on?
I hope you've got the idea behind my question...^^
have a nice day!!