Routine Planing

Started by Brenno Ribeiro, July 31, 2012 · 2 Replies · 3,002 Views

Brenno Ribeiro

Hey guys I've been training with the rings since May and I just started lifting as well. I was wondering if the following routine is ok, my main goal right now is to add some mass but I wanted to keep the ring work as well in order to someday achieve the BL, FL, and maybe even the PL.

Monday:

Squats

Bench Press

Incline Bench Press

L Hang Chin-ups

Dips

One Legged Squats

Wednesday:

Deadlifts

Bent Over Rows

Military Press

Pull Ups

Friday:

Same as Monday

Then on the same days, at night I'll do:

RTO support hold

Advanced Tuck Back Lever

Tuck Front Lever

L-sits

False Grip Rows

Wall Handstands

Any suggestions on exercises I should add or remove? Or maybe structure it differently? Any help is appreciated, thank you.

Blairbob

You might just as well do false grip row MU with feet on floor. On Wednesday that would be 3 pulling exercises, even if the rows are a light assistance one.

Looks pretty good other than that.

Brenno Ribeiro

I'll do those as well then, thank you :)