Hej,
I was just curious lately I have been injured to the point where I couldn't do any shopping so all i could eat what was left in the house which was chocolate covered almonds dried fruit and take away for most of the day. Would it have been better to not eat anything at all and have fasted for the times while I couldnt get any shopping for example I wake up skip breakfast and lunch but then I had the gf come home with some real food for dinner. or would it be better for me to have snacked on the stuff I had over the course of the day until dinner time? basically is it better to fast if you can't get access to good food for some days or to eat what you have until you get the good food? Not talking long term just for a day or so here and there.