I have just got access to a gymnastics club on Tuesday and Thursday. I have extreme rings that I can hang up on a tree for a third workout. I want to make best the use of the club. Could anyone tell me if the following set up I am doing now will get me anywhere? Could I use the facilities better for my goals do you think?
My Goals in order of importance:
Tuck Planche 60s max (Currently at 20s Max) (hoping to advance to flat tuck then straddle)
Slow Muscle Up on a Bar
Kick Up to a Free Standing Handstand 10s
Perfect Front Flip
One Leg Front Lever 10s
Perfect Round Off
Climb all the way up the rope in straddle and down
The Splits
Straddle Floor HSPress
Side Lever 10s
Unassisted One Legged Squat
EVERY DAY - IN MY ROOM OR WHENEVER I GET A CHANCE
1-6x kick up to HS on wall (aiming to get the right amount of force from the kick up not to hit the wall)
1-6x Tuck PL Static Holds 10s
1-6x HSPU Negatives on Push Up Bars
1-6x Bridge Wall Walks
1-6x Floor Straddle Leg Raises or Leg Circles x10
1-6x Floor Pike Leg Raises or Leg Circles 10
1-6x Seated Pike Stretch
1-6x Seated Straddle Stretch
1-6x Seated Pancake Stretch
TUE - GYMNASTICS CLUB
EXTENSIVE Warm up then 3 rounds of:
10x Round Offs
3x Kipping Muscle Up On Straight Bar and slow negative down)
1x L-Sit on RIngs -> Press Shoulderstand -> Reverse Negative Muscle Up -> Straddle Front Lever 10s -> Back Lever 10s
10x Front Flips on Mat
1x Walking on my hands across the room
1x Rope Climb (go up as high as I can and then negative one arm chins down)
3x Wall Straddle HSPress Negatives
1x Rolling One Legged Squats (each leg)
1x Stall Bar Side Lever Negatives (each side)
THU - GYMNASTICS CLUB
EXTENSIVE warm up then 3 rounds of:
10x Round Offs
3x Russian Dips on PBs
1x L-Sit on RIngs -> Press Shoulderstand -> Reverse Negative Muscle Up -> Straddle Front Lever 10s -> Back Lever 10s
10x Front Flips on Mat
1x Walking on my hands across the room
1x Rope Climb (go up as high as I can and then negative one arm chins down)
3x Wall Straddle HSPress Negatives
1x Rolling One Legged Squats (each leg)
1x Stall Bar Side Lever Negatives (each side)
SAT - OUTSIDE WITH XR ON TREE
3 rounds of:
1x MU -> L-Sit on RIngs -> Press Shoulderstand -> Reverse Negative Muscle Up -> Straddle Front Lever 10s -> Back Lever 10s
3x Wide Ring Chin Ups
3x One Legged Squat Negatives
3x Wide Ring Dips