Training frequency for levers,plance and handstand pushups?

Started by Thesecondname, July 11, 2012 · 1 Replies · 2,581 Views

Thesecondname

Hello there,

I've been in the gym for one year now. Using barbells and dumbbells 99% of the time. So I'm used to do (simple) strenght work.

For the last few weeks, I'm trying to do Levers, Plance (holds) and pushups. Because it's so fun and beautiful as well.

For the best (and fastest) results, can I do the Lever, Planche and HSPU everyday for a couple of sets? In the morning my skillwork and then in the evening some dumbbell and barbell work in the gym like I used too.

Taking 2 days off in the weekends as well... and doing some skill work troughout the weekdays?

What do you think?

Cole Dano

In general there is no reason why that won't work, but it would be good to see something more specific - what variations you are working on, how long, how many reps.