Just posting to see if this current split is to much or to little for me right now. I think it is spot on at the moment, im tired after my workouts but not exhausted.
All three days have a 5 minute warmup using jump rope. Wrist stretching using the the floor, hamstring and quads, shoulders, and a set of 10 pushups to get the elbows warmed up.
FSP's (Before FBE's each day)
L-sit (Floor) 3 sets of 10 seconds.
Handstand (Belly to wall) 3 sets of 20 seconds.
German hang (Was 3x20 with back tuck lever but realized my palms were facing up instead of in and I tweaked my elbow) 3x20
Ring Support (Rings turned 45 degrees) 3x20
False grip hang (Rings) 3x20
FBEs (All exercises are 3x5 with 4 minute breaks in between)
Mon: Russian Dip (To elbows, not strong enough yet for underside of arm)
Bulgarian Ring Pushups
Pike Box pushups
Wen: Leg Raises
Half Glute hamraises
Single Legged Squats (Non graduated
Fri: Wide Grip pullups
Muscle Up Negatives
Barbell Curls
So besides asking if this plan is sufficient enough I also have a couple of other questions if anyone doesn't mind answering.
1. Should I incorporate the straddle FSP? If so why?
2. About two weaks ago I tweaked my elbow pretty good, I was able to do a full dead hang muscle up when I was testing out a new pair of wooden rings I wanted to buy at Roguefitness HQ but realized the form was sloppy (elbows were way out, did this about 4 times before when I was practicing half hang muscle ups.) I obviously got excited and over worked my elbow when it wasn't ready for them yet. So I have layed off of it for the first weak, did basic pushups of 3x15 three times a week during the second week and now I did a toned down version of my monday workout and didn't feel anything until the workout was over which was some mild tightness, no pain, elbow feels good today. Taking vitamin c and glucosamine to recover. Should I be fine to implement lower second sets of my FSPs next week along with my normal FBE?
3. When is it ok to incorporated front lever work? I tryed a tuck version and it felt great. Should I just wait and build up to a 60 second l-sit or do Front lever work along with L-sits?
Thanks guys.