I was thinking of focusing on weighted dips, HeSPU's, biceps ring curls, weighted chins,pulls, and FL rows and pulls although these last 2 ill do them less than the others.
Ill do 4 exercises each workout and maybe a fifth to do the FL rows/pulls but i wanted to focus more on the first 4. And until i get proper weights/a squat rack, that for legs. In the meantime im doing sprints for legs.
4-5 sets each exercise, 4 times a week, done with supersets pairing only 2 exercises at a time. I would do the first 4 on every workout except for the FL rows/pulls, im still thinking how to do those. The way ive programmed it it would take 40-50 min at most depending if i do 4 or 5 sets.
So would this be overtraining? I dont go to failure on each set, i stop 1-2 reps before.
I read Power to the People and Pavel says you could do the same workout 5 times a week, although obviously his is only 2 exercises and 2 sets for each. I would never do 5 days with the one im thinking about. He says that it's a myth that muscles take 24-96 hours to recover until you can train them again, or that they do unless your workout is not well designed. Well what would it take for your workout to cut into this recovery then?
I guess i could also do it 3 days a week or every other day to have more recovery and never do it 2 days in a row but i just want to know if 4 days a week would be better than 3 or whatever else.