Hello... + question

Started by Gopeto, July 3, 2012 · 1 Replies · 1,909 Views

Gopeto

Hello guys my name is Georgi and i am from Bulgaria. I am 1.77 cm tall and i weight 61 kg.

last year i started bodyweight trainings and from then they are everything for me, however i got elbow tendonitis from really really bad form of the exercieses. I renewed my trainings in november.A friend of mine give me the BtGB book and i started doing progressions for planche and front lever.My goal is to get that gymnastic body and to do full planche and front lever(i can hold a straddle front lever)

This is everything i want :D.

Question: Can i train everyday ? i know it is a lot asked question but i can't imagine my day if i don't start it with my 20 min cardio in the morning and if i don't do pull ups,dips and push ups.Like i said training is everything for me.

Rik de Kort

Depends on the training intensity. I don't think training every day is wise, but you can do light stuff like prehab work and mobility when you're not strength training. Strength training every day for a beginner, I think wouldn't be a good idea.