I'm not a masochist but...

Started by blueyes, November 7, 2008 · 4 Replies · 3,291 Views

blueyes

This might be weird but for the past few days I have been practicing the frog stance and HSs. (This is not the weird part.)

To my surprise I'm quickly getting a hang of both even though I just do a few in a row when I feel like it. (This wasn't it either.)

Anyhow... the first couple of days I got that DOS (Delayed Onset Soreness) and when I got up in the morning I felt it. Surprisingly I liked it. (This is the weird part.)

I don't like pain and with regular workouts (at least I) get wiped and burned out. But with these gymnastic exercises I get this dull soreness that's actually kinda cool.

I don't even know why I wrote this... I guess because it's so different from what I used to.

griffdrc

its DOMS... delayed onset muscle soreness

blueyes

Oh... forgive me. :wink:

Gregor

I to like DOMS... that is not anything strange.

Mark Weaver

"Yeah, I hurt. But it's a good kind of hurt."